When Ahmass Fakahany and Chef Michael White joined forces, lightning struck. Michael had unique culinary skills and a passion for business, and Ahmass had deep business and leadership acumen and a keen taste for exceptional food, especially Michael’s. The two were a perfect fit.
Brick by brick they built the Altamarea Group with a shared vision to create restaurant brands that are distinct in concept but united in delivering unsurpassed quality and outstanding service. They strive everyday to uphold and further this vision with an unwavering attention to detail and a true devotion to pleasing guests. Their global culinary model allows guests to be themselves and eat amazing food.
Although Ahmass and Michael seem to somehow be in every restaurant at all times, they rely on a vast team of talented people who share their vision around client service and operating excellence.
- Jennifer Murri: Head of Business Support
- Pamela Friedl: Restaurant and International Development
- Olivia Young: Brands & Communications
- Jonna Gerlich: Head of Client Events
- Brian Lauck: General Counsel
- Dolly Nacario: Director of Human Resources
- Arthur Li: Head of Business Finance & Administration/CFO
- Uzma Amanat: Chief Accountant
- RESTAURANT LEADERSHIP
- Rocky Cirino: Managing DirectorAi Fiori, Marea, Vaucluse, Ristorante Morini, Bedford Post Restaurants (Campagna • The Barn)
- Osteria Morini RESTAURANTS
- Soho, NYC: Phil Buttacavoli
- Bernardsville, NJ: Jason Gillespie
- Washington, D.C.: Jesse Hiney
- Will Guess: Director Altamarea UKChop Shop
- Mona Carbona: General ManagerDue Mari
- David Hirsch General ManagerRistorante Morini
- EXECUTIVE CHEFS
- BEVERAGE TEAM